The Questions of the week by The Brotherhood of Men
I bet you know someone who is a problem magnet. Maybe you are a problem magnet. What is a problem magnet you ask well the definition is quite simple it is that person who is always complaining about something going wrong in their life?
Who’s a problem magnet?
- Always has a problem
- Has trouble letting go of problems
- Actively seeks out problems
- These are people who always have a crisis in their life
- Complaing is announcing that you want crap in your life
Why do people become problem magnets?
- They like the attention
- Victim mindset
- They are used to the chaos of a problem
How do you stop being a Problem magnet.
- Own your dirt
- Stop Complaining
- Be grateful for what you have