Question of the week
I have seen many people who go through life looking through the rearview mirror of life. A wise man once told me that is why the rearview mirror is so small. Yeah, the pst is important but what is important to you is in front of you.
We all have different experiences in life we like to think that they define who we are and that simply isn’t the case. We often will look to occurrences that simply dont
- Your life is always made up of experiences
- You believe you cant love or you are not able to be loved
- What does it mean to be loveable?
- The past is just that the past
- Are you defining yourself from your past?
- You may have had bad things happen to your past. But the past isnt who you are today.
- Are you telling yourself these stories?
- You can change
- You have to allow yourself to be lovable
- You have to take responsibility for what you did do.
- Stop playing the victim.