Question of the Week
Why are questions important?
Your brain is a computer and will look for the answer you ask it.
What does this make possible?
Big Leap Questions
- Am I willing to increase the amount of time each day that I feel good inside
- An inner sense of well being
- An I willing to increase the amount of time my whole life goes well
- Work relationships
- Am I willing to feel good and have my life go well all the time?
- If you argue your limitations you get to keep them.
- Stop fighting to keep your limitations
- What’s the payoff for limitations?
- Limiting beliefs are erroneous but for your protections
- Are you willing to take the big leap in love money and creative contributions
- How much love and abundance are you willing to allow?
- How are you getting in your own way?
- Will you commit to living in your zone of genius all the time
- Zone of Genius
- What do I most love to do?
- What do I do that doesn’t seem like work?
- What is my unique ability
Other Questions to ask
- Why is this problem important for me to face?
- Why is this problem so excellent?
- What is the best use of my time?
- Does this feeling serve me?
- How does this project advance my goals?
- What am I grateful for?
- What am I going to accomplish today?
- What is your greatest asset?
- Are you willing to forgive yourself?
- Are you willing to laugh at your mistakes?
- Why am I doing what I am doing?