What is a mindset?
It is the story you tell yourself. It is a set of beliefs that help you in determine how badly you are wanting a particular outcome. A mindset is basically a set of thought habits. So this helps to set whether you are actually going to achieve that outcome or not.
It is able to be changed. It isn’t easy and you have to stay after it.
Some people associate your mindset with the subconscious but it is something you can actively shift and start believing and approaching life in a completely different way.
Types of Mindset
- You see that you are always learning
- School teaches you that if you are good you succeed
- If you don’t learn you are a failure
- Need approval
- Every situation calls for a confirmation of their intelligence, personality, or character
Why is mindset important?
- Mindset sets how resilient you are.
- How you approach problems
- How you handle failure