This week’s video is about I am. The power of the programming that we put in our own computer, our mind. This is from the power of I am. How does “I am” work? Souhair Alqaisi explains how you can program yourself by using affirmations and the start with “I am”
Affirmations set our minds to think in a better more positive way. It can take time to change your mind but I have seen affirmations work and help make incredible changes in your life.
Exercise to Change Your thoughts
- Take a piece of paper draw a line down the middle.
- On The left column – Write down all the negative Limiting beliefs you have been telling yourself.
- on the right side of the paper write all the beliefs you want to have. Make those beliefs the opposite of what you wrote on the left-hand column.
- Now, Cut That paper along the line you drew.
- Take the beliefs you don’t want and put your emotion into that negative belief and start tearing up that negative list. Get rid of it.
Now I can see how you may scoff at this exercise but it sets your mind into removing the old limiting beliefs you have and placing the new beliefs in their place.
Start using the “I am” statements when you are talking. It isn’t boastful to state you are the greatest. Muhammad Ali did and what was he? The greatest boxer. When you notice you using the I am in a negative way, change that phrase to the opposite. It may feel odd at first but it will take effect
Know that using “I am ” is inviting into your life whatever follows the “I am”.